At Orange Bikes we continue offering our customers the best bikes at the best price!... On them our clients have pedalled as much in the city as in its surroundings, taking them up hard mountains, or on long trips, such as el Camino de Santiago. What we mean by quality, is easy to manage, and comfortable to ride.
Aluminium frame, three sizes,
24 gears, front fork suspension.
Aluminium frame, three sizes, men and ladies models,
21 gears, front fork suspension, mudguards, rear carrier and lights
Steel frame, one size, ladies model, one gear, carriers, mudguards and lights
AlpineStars CSR400 / CSR600
Carratt Cristal / Rigel - Esperia Sheffield
||1 HOUR||1/2 DAY (4 HOURS)
|MOUNTAIN BIKE AlpineStars CSR400 / CSR600 - Ghost SE1200
|TREKKING / CITY BIKE Carratt Cristal / Rigel - Esperia Sheffield
|CITY BIKE Esperia Siviglia
- The first thing to do, is send us an email detailing everything you need: type of bike, number of bikes, and the length of rental. It also helps us to know how many women and how many men, and if someone is very tall or short. These details enable us to allocate the right size bike for the right people.
- We will reply confirming the availability of the bike/s required. At the same time, we will send you details of the cost of the proposed rental, which will carry a discount depending on the size of the group and the length of rental.
- With a simple bank transfer we complete the booking procedure. In this way, at the time you have chosen to collect your bike, it will be ready and waiting to be ridden away.
If you want to know more about some routes, please click here
More information on guided tours and the Audiotour, click here please.
- There are various styles of bicycle available at Orange Bikes. As well as those displayed here, we offer kids’ bikes en various sizes (20" & 24"). All our bikes comply with our main objective, to offer the best models maintained to the highest standard.
- Additional accesories like kids´ seats or panniers are rented separately.
- Our prices and rental periods appear further below in a table. These prices include: taxes, a top quality Abus Varedo lock, a helmet which meets the strictest criteria for safety, and a repair kit with tube, tools and a pump, to ensure that a puncture doesn’t ruin your day out.
- With a full days’ rental, the bikes must be returned by 11.00 am the following day, making the "day rental period" a maximum of 25 and a half hours.
- There are always discounts for rentals for longer periods or for groups. For further details send us an email, or phone us. You can also reserve bikes in advance by contacting us in these ways.
- To rent any of our bikes, it is necessary to bring identity (passport, identity card, etc) and to simplify the deposit process, a valid credit card.